Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New-Notebook-First-Page-Syndrome

My not so new sketchpad, a book I really wanted but can't seem 
to move forward from chapter 2 and my still not filled pastoral journal.

I think I have this new-notebook-first page syndrome. I fall in love easily with fresh new things but after the first few pages I tend to stop and just store them, no matter how much I wanted it before acquiring it. 

And here again, a new blog site which I hope would not be hit by my new-notebook-syndrome. I hope to keep up with it, as a record and platform of daily thoughts and dump site of future artworks. Here's to starting and sticking to a new blog for my 2nd decade of existence! *Confetti*

P.S.
Along with this new blogger account, I swear to faithfully give time for my sketch pad, finish the book and record in my journal too. Yey for another journey to living, expressing and recording creatively! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment